Who have Death when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Death reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Death with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Death (151 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (192 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Death
Drugs that are associated with DeathDeath
Could your condition cause DeathDeath
Can you answer these questions
- My sister died on the same day of hyste... My sister died on the same day of hysterctomy i.e removal of uterus and she had got hepatitis. The doctor does the operation without investigating the hepatitis and she was just 32 years old. The doctor said that she died because of septicemia, which...
- My husband took one dose of Imbruvica and died of SCA the next day.
- My 89 year old mother was in good health. She increased her dose of neurontin from 100mg to 300 mg. shortly after the change in dosage she developed acute myeloid leukemia and died 13 days later.
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario firstname.lastname@example.org
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- That same bad lady bought me a big bottle of purple drank - I bought it hoping to have death, or at least totally trip, but all it did was make my cold go totally away. I feel great now and I'm super pissed about it.
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- Some lady bought me NyQuil in DC now I’m dead!
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Will you have Chills with Triderm?
- Will you have Rigors with Triderm?
- Will you have Shivering with Triderm?
- Cephradine and Primaxin drug interaction
- Will you have Enlarged Prostate with Ambien?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triderm and have Chills?
- Support group for people who take Triderm and have Rigors?
- Support group for people who take Triderm and have Shivering?
- Support group for people who take Cephradine and Primaxin
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Enlarged Prostate?
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Chills?
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Rigors?
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Shivering?
- What to expect when you take Cephradine and Primaxin
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Enlarged Prostate?
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Buspirone Hcl, Vyvanse
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Coumadin, Synthroid
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Concerta
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Concerta
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Cytomel, Adderall 20, Xanax
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.