Who have Duodenal ulcer perforation when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Duodenal ulcer perforation reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Duodenal ulcer perforation with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Duodenal ulcer perforationDuodenal ulcer perforation
Could your condition cause Duodenal ulcer perforationDuodenal ulcer perforation
Recent general studies
- Flonase and Diamox drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Triazolam and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Marplan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Marplan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Marplan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Marplan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Marplan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Marplan? - 6 seconds ago
- Garlic and Spiriva drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Pruritus with Flexeril? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Depakote, Sinemet for a 89 year old man - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Progesterone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Proscar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin, Meclizine - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex Dm - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.