Who have Duodenal ulcer perforation when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Duodenal ulcer perforation reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Duodenal ulcer perforation with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDuodenal ulcer perforation with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Duodenal Ulcer Perforation
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (199 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Duodenal Ulcer Perforation
Drugs that are associated with Duodenal ulcer perforationDuodenal ulcer perforation
Could your condition cause Duodenal ulcer perforationDuodenal ulcer perforation
Can you answer these questions
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Is there anyone else here?
- i have my period every 2 weeks and last for 2 weeks. my obg put me on premarin to balance my hormones, and to kind of help regulate my menstrual cycle. but its only being 1.5 week of taking premarin and i still spot (light period). I was wondering if this medicine (premarin) will help me...
- I have cardiomyopathy and I am 90% sure it was caused by the Nexplanon implant.
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- Will you have Bladder Cancer with Adalat?
- Will you have Hyponatraemia with Plaquenil?
- Will you have Lump In The Groin with Cephalexin?
- Valsartan and Ativan drug interaction
- Epclusa and Little Dragon drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adalat and have Bladder Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Hyponatraemia?
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Lump In The Groin?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and Ativan
- Support group for people who take Epclusa and Little Dragon
- What to expect when you take Adalat and have Bladder Cancer?
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and have Hyponatraemia?
- What to expect when you take Cephalexin and have Lump In The Groin?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and Ativan
- What to expect when you take Epclusa and Little Dragon
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.