Who have Duodenal ulcer when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Duodenal ulcer reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Duodenal ulcer with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDuodenal ulcer with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Duodenal Ulcer (189 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Duodenal Ulcer
Drugs that are associated with Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer
Could your condition cause Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer
You may be interested in these posts
- What is the Best treatment for stomach ulcer
- What are natural medicines for sciatica and gastric ulcer? Thanks
- was just needing to know if taking amlodipine with a ulcer and taking methotrexate injections is safe. will not make ulcer hurt or get worse.
- Waiting on suspected gastric ulcer diagnosis
- Took one dose of Boniva and this it brought back a peptic ulcer that I had many years ago. Is this possible?
- Lopid and Zetia drug interaction
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Compro?
- Will you have Skin Disorder with Dacogen?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Clexane?
- Will you have Oral Disorder with Actonel?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Zovirax?
- Will you have Hiv Infection with Fortovase?
- Will you have Itchiness with Nasonex?
- Will you have Saliva Alcohol Test Positive with Extreme Fussy?
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Metoprolol Succinate?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.