Who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Dupuytren's contracture reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Dupuytren's contracture with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDupuytren's contracture with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Dupuytren'S Contracture (41 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Dupuytren'S Contracture
Drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contractureDupuytren's contracture
Could your condition cause Dupuytren's contractureDupuytren's contracture
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering if there is any association between Dupytres & breast cancer...
- took famara for 11 months, developed dupuytrens. Drs denied it as a side effect but I see many blogs about it
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Taking Metrolpolo 50 mg an dhave cibtractura dupuytren in right hand ring finger still movible.
- Stopped and started Lipitor 20mg qd 3 times and each time I resume so does the growing of the Dupuytren's and stinging of the chord? I went 6 months not taking and the chords shrunk and stopped growing. Told my doctor and convinced me that Lipitor dod not do. He pointed out that he helped me...
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Singulair?
- Will you have Hair Loss In Women with Sinus?
- Will you have Anxiety with Ibuprofen?
- Will you have Difficulty In Breathing with Eszopiclone?
- Will you have Macular Reflex Abnormal with Zits?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Singulair and have Muscle Aches?
- Support group for people who have Sinus and Hair Loss In Women?
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Eszopiclone and have Difficulty In Breathing?
- Support group for people who have Zits and Macular Reflex Abnormal?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.