Who have Dysentery when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Dysentery reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Dysentery with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
What would happen?
Drugs that are associated with DysenteryDysentery
Could your condition cause DysenteryDysentery
Recent general studies
- Tryptophan and Walewort drug interaction - now
- Will you have Tachycardia with Prandin? - now
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Prandin? - now
- Will you have Hyperkeratosis with Blopress? - now
- Will you have Arrhythmia with Prandin? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.