Who have Salivary gland mucocele when taking Nexplanon and Taja - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland mucocele reported by people who take Nexplanon and Taja yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland mucocele with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalivary gland mucocele with Nexplanon and Taja from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Mucocele (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Taja
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Taja and have Salivary Gland Mucocele
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland mucoceleSalivary gland mucocele
Could your condition cause Salivary gland mucoceleSalivary gland mucocele
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Ileus with Trintellix?
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Gaviscon?
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Fioricet?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Death Unexplained?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Trintellix and have Ileus?
- Support group for people who take Gaviscon and have Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Ear Barotrauma?
- Support group for people who have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased and Pain - Groin?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Drowsiness?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.