Who have Salivary gland neoplasm benign when taking Nexplanon and Taja - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland neoplasm benign reported by people who take Nexplanon and Taja yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland neoplasm benign with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalivary gland neoplasm benign with Nexplanon and Taja from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Neoplasm Benign
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Taja
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Taja and have Salivary Gland Neoplasm Benign
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland neoplasm benignSalivary gland neoplasm benign
Could your condition cause Salivary gland neoplasm benignSalivary gland neoplasm benign
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Pre-Existing Condition Improved with St. John'S Wort?
- Will you have Dengue-Like Disease with Augmentin?
- Will you have Can'T Stay Awake with Duloxetine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Hepatitis A with Paracetamol?
- Will you have Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated with Baclofen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take St. John'S Wort and have Pre-Existing Condition Improved?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Dengue-Like Disease?
- Support group for people who take Duloxetine Hydrochloride and have Can'T Stay Awake?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Hepatitis A?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.