Who have Salpingitis when taking Nexplanon and Taja - from FDA reports
There is no Salpingitis reported by people who take Nexplanon and Taja yet. This review analyzes which people have Salpingitis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalpingitis with Nexplanon and Taja from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salpingitis (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Taja
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Taja and have Salpingitis
Drugs that are associated with SalpingitisSalpingitis
Could your condition cause SalpingitisSalpingitis
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- What to expect when you take Aygestin and have Hot Flushes?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Gemzar?
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Trimethoprim?
- Will you have Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition with Clarithromycin?
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gemzar and have Coughing Up Blood?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and have Ear Buzzing?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and have Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition?
- Support group for people who have Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified and Under Active Thyroids?
- Support group for people who have Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified and Underactive Thyroid?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.