Who have Radial nerve lesion when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radial nerve lesion reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radial nerve lesion with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radial nerve lesionRadial nerve lesion
Could your condition cause Radial nerve lesionRadial nerve lesion
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Bleeding with Aloe Vera? - a second ago
- Will you have Rotator Cuff Repair with Eliquis? - 3 seconds ago
- Mucinex and L-Lysine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratitis Fungal with Magnesium Citrate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Fatigue with Colgate Total? - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Colgate Total? - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Colgate Total? - 15 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Silvadene and have Diarrhea? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Colgate Total? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Colgate Total? - 15 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.