Who have Radial nerve palsy when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radial nerve palsy reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radial nerve palsy with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radial nerve palsyRadial nerve palsy
Could your condition cause Radial nerve palsyRadial nerve palsy
Recent general studies
- Azithromycin and Allegra drug interaction - a second ago
- Vistaril and Astepro drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tigan and Evista drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Embolism with Victoza? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash Papular with Atripla? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Systolic Increased with Stress And Anxiety? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection with Penile Wart? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Infection with Betoptic? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Aconite? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Malaise with Aconite? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.