Who have Radiation cystitis when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation cystitis reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation cystitis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radiation cystitisRadiation cystitis
Could your condition cause Radiation cystitisRadiation cystitis
Recent general studies
- Topamax and Haldol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperaemia with Saw Palmetto? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia Of Waldenstrom with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Probiotics and Uceris drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Male Reproductive Tract Neoplasm with Cabergoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Rebound Tenderness with Eliquis? - 4 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Zantac 150 drug interactions for women aged 50-59 - 6 seconds ago
- Zestril and Norflex drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Quadriparesis with Methylprednisolone? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Jejunal Ulcer Perforation with Penicillin? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.