Who have Radiation fibrosis when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation fibrosis reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation fibrosis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radiation fibrosisRadiation fibrosis
Could your condition cause Radiation fibrosisRadiation fibrosis
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Menatetrenone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hives with Cellulitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Menatetrenone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Menatetrenone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Menatetrenone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Menatetrenone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Bed Inflammation with Rituxan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Extravasation with Ativan? - 5 seconds ago
- Octacosyl Alcohol and Paclitaxel drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Levemir Flexpen and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - an hour ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.