Who have Radiation interaction when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation interaction reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation interaction with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radiation interactionRadiation interaction
Could your condition cause Radiation interactionRadiation interaction
Recent general studies
- Lamotrigine and Lisinopril drug interactions for men aged 50-59 - now
- Curcumin and Synalar-Hp drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Pantoprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Pericarditis with Atazanavir Sulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Penile Swelling with Losartan Potassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Delirium with Clonazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Clonazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome with Clonazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Clonazepam? - 4 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Alomide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.