Who have Radiation sickness syndrome when taking Penicillin g sodium and Watercress - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation sickness syndrome reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Watercress yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation sickness syndrome with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Radiation sickness syndromeRadiation sickness syndrome
Could your condition cause Radiation sickness syndromeRadiation sickness syndrome
Recent general studies
- Creon and Factive drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Cold Sore with Amlodipine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Clopidogrel? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sense Of Smell with Clopidogrel? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Labyrinthine Fistula with Flecainide Acetate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Anosmia with Clopidogrel? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Clopidogrel? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Tenuate Dospan? - 6 seconds ago
- Children'S Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy and Macadamia Oil drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Tenuate Dospan? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Celexa, Remeron, Xanax - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.