Who have Abdomen crushing when taking Red plant and Ta ma - from FDA reports
There is no Abdomen crushing reported by people who take Red plant and Ta ma yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdomen crushing with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Abdomen crushingAbdomen crushing
Could your condition cause Abdomen crushingAbdomen crushing
Recent general studies
- Will you have Body Temperature Increased with Vicodin? - now
- Will you have Fibrosis with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dizziness with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Ambien and Ali'S Walking Stick drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Garlic and Bacillus Coagulans drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.