Who have Balance disorder when taking Restoril and Plaquenil - from FDA reports
Balance disorder is found among people who take Restoril and Plaquenil, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Forteo, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Balance disorder with Restoril and Plaquenil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 174 people who have side effects when taking Restoril and Plaquenil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
174 people reported to have side effects when taking Restoril and Plaquenil. Among them, 6 people (3.45%) have Balance disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have balance disorder when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have balance disorder when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 83.33%
- Thyroid Diseases: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland): 2 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 4 people, 66.67%
- Prozac: 4 people, 66.67%
- Forteo: 4 people, 66.67%
- Prilosec: 3 people, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 5 people, 83.33%
- Arthropathy: 5 people, 83.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 66.67%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBalance disorder with Restoril and Plaquenil from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Balance Disorder (34 members)
- Support group for people who take Restoril (9 members)
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil
- Support group for people who take Restoril and Plaquenil and have Balance Disorder
Drugs that are associated with Balance disorderBalance disorder
Could your condition cause Balance disorderBalance disorder
Can you answer these questions
- I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of...
- I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr...
- Has anyone figured out how to stop the hunger from taking Plaquenil? I sure would appreciate advice! Thanks
- Has anyone experienced any side effects of taking rifampin 600mg and Plaquenil together.
- Has any one who has been on Tysabri for more 7 years have had both feet/heel pain resulting two years later diagnosis with bilateral Achilles Heels?
You may be interested in these posts
- Why does plaquenil cause Anorexia?
- Started with arrythmias about two weeks after starting plaquinel. I am female and almost 65. Been on about 4 months. Still have heart arrythmias
- Should I continue to use plaquenil if I have itching. I have Lupus and shogrens. I have macular degeneration . help!
- Remicade 2 years Plaquenil 1 month Crohns disease 2010 Rheumatoid arthritis 2016 Lupus or dermomyositis (diagnosis undecided by specialist)
- On plaquenil for sjogrens / lupus / now have dx of ulcerative Colitis. Also have Graves ( hyperthyroid), graves eye, MCTD, all of these are overlapping autoimmune diseases. In addition: I had a Left eye stroke.. blindness! Small hiadel hernia, watch on liver /varient type. Cyst in kidneys...
- Will you have Cor Pulmonale Acute with Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Toprol-Xl?
- Will you have Somnambulism with Toprol-Xl?
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Toprol-Xl?
- Will you have Dental Caries with Hepatitis C?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and Cor Pulmonale Acute?
- Support group for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Walking During Sleep?
- Support group for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Somnambulism?
- Support group for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Sleep Walking?
- Support group for people who have Hepatitis C and Dental Caries?
- What to expect when you have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and Cor Pulmonale Acute?
- What to expect when you take Toprol-Xl and have Walking During Sleep?
- What to expect when you take Toprol-Xl and have Somnambulism?
- What to expect when you take Toprol-Xl and have Sleep Walking?
- What to expect when you have Hepatitis C and Dental Caries?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.