Who have Cholelithiasis when taking Sprintec and Implanon - from FDA reports
Cholelithiasis is reported only by a few people who take Sprintec and Implanon. We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Sprintec and Implanon from FDA. Among them, 1 have Cholelithiasis. Find out below who they are, when they have Cholelithiasis and more.
4 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprintec and Implanon. Among them, 1 person (25.0%) has Cholelithiasis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have cholelithiasis when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have cholelithiasis when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallbladder Removal: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCholelithiasis with Sprintec and Implanon from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cholelithiasis (71 members)
- Support group for people who take Sprintec (34 members)
- Support group for people who take Implanon
- Support group for people who take Sprintec and Implanon and have Cholelithiasis
Drugs that are associated with CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
Could your condition cause CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
You may be interested in these posts
- Really scared my hair started falling out 3 days ago. I have stopped taking sprintecs. Has anyone had the hair loss stop.
- Newly diagnosed with hypermobilty and looking for advice answers and peer support. X
- My name is andrea I go by Drea. I have implanon and have major depressive disorder. Would like to talk to others who are experiencing the same side effects from this birth control. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting new people!
- My daughter has been on Humira approx. 2 years and seemingly overnight, discovered a mole in her groin area. We are awaiting biopsy results. Has anyone else had this happen to them. I am terrified. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- my 19 year old daughter has been on sprintec 9 months and now has a gall bladder FULL of stones.....help
- What to expect when you have Major Depression and Nasopharyngitis?
- Will you have Nosebleed with Anafranil?
- What to expect when you take Seroquel and have Scleroderma?
- Will you have Stiff Lung with Tolterodine?
- Will you have Breast Abscess with Zopiclone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Anafranil and have Nosebleed?
- Support group for people who take Tolterodine and have Stiff Lung?
- Support group for people who take Zopiclone and have Breast Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Plan B One-Step and have Webbing Of The Fingers Or Toes?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Anhedonia?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.