Who have Impaired self-care when taking Sprintec and Implanon - from FDA reports
Impaired self-care is reported only by a few people who take Sprintec and Implanon. We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Sprintec and Implanon from FDA. Among them, 1 have Impaired self-care. Find out below who they are, when they have Impaired self-care and more.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
4 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprintec and Implanon. Among them, 1 person (25.0%) has Impaired self-care
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have impaired self-care when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have impaired self-care when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vyvanse: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pepcid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cipro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder): 1 person, 100.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 100.00%
- Laryngeal Nerve Damage: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpaired self-care with Sprintec and Implanon from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Impaired Self-Care
- Support group for people who take Sprintec (34 members)
- Support group for people who take Implanon
- Support group for people who take Sprintec and Implanon and have Impaired Self-Care
Drugs that are associated with Impaired self-careImpaired self-care
Could your condition cause Impaired self-careImpaired self-care
You may be interested in these posts
- Really scared my hair started falling out 3 days ago. I have stopped taking sprintecs. Has anyone had the hair loss stop.
- Newly diagnosed with hypermobilty and looking for advice answers and peer support. X
- My name is andrea I go by Drea. I have implanon and have major depressive disorder. Would like to talk to others who are experiencing the same side effects from this birth control. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting new people!
- My daughter has been on Humira approx. 2 years and seemingly overnight, discovered a mole in her groin area. We are awaiting biopsy results. Has anyone else had this happen to them. I am terrified. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- my 19 year old daughter has been on sprintec 9 months and now has a gall bladder FULL of stones.....help
- Will you have Dry Eye with Humira?
- Will you have Sarcoidosis with Neupro?
- Will you have Facial Pain with Morphine?
- Will you have Cough with Cannabis?
- What to expect when you have Zygomycosis and Calcium Level - Low - Infants?
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.