Who have Nausea when taking Sprintec and Implanon - from FDA reports
Nausea is reported only by a few people who take Sprintec and Implanon. We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Sprintec and Implanon from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
4 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprintec and Implanon. Among them, 1 person (25.0%) has Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have nausea when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have nausea when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea with Sprintec and Implanon from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nausea (284 members)
- Support group for people who take Sprintec (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Implanon
- Support group for people who take Sprintec and Implanon and have Nausea
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
Can you answer these questions
- I took sprintec for 2 months and then I developed hp's and I was wondering do they ever get better or go away? I have stopped taking them but I'm still having them. Super worried.
- I'm on prilosec for an eroded esophagus I've been having severe nausea lately and I want to know if prilosec will help with my nausea.
You may be interested in these posts
- Really scared my hair started falling out 3 days ago. I have stopped taking sprintecs. Has anyone had the hair loss stop.
- Newly diagnosed with hypermobilty and looking for advice answers and peer support. X
- My name is andrea I go by Drea. I have implanon and have major depressive disorder. Would like to talk to others who are experiencing the same side effects from this birth control. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting new people!
- My daughter has been on Humira approx. 2 years and seemingly overnight, discovered a mole in her groin area. We are awaiting biopsy results. Has anyone else had this happen to them. I am terrified. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- my 19 year old daughter has been on sprintec 9 months and now has a gall bladder FULL of stones.....help
- Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant drug interaction
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.