Who have Nausea when taking Sprintec and Implanon - from FDA reports
Nausea is reported only by a few people who take Sprintec and Implanon. We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Sprintec and Implanon from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprintec and Implanon. Among them, 1 person (25.0%) has Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have nausea when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have nausea when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
What would happen?
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obstruction with Lialda? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Haemorrhage with Zinc Oxide Overdose? - now
- Will you have Ear Canal Injury with Patanol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Altered State Of Consciousness with Vistaril? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Directional Doppler Flow Tests Abnormal with Methylprednisolone? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pregabalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Mirena - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Atripla - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Prednisone, Lorazepam, Spiriva, Morphine Sulfate, Aspirin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.