Who have Painful menstrual periods when taking Sprintec and Implanon - from FDA reports
There is no Painful menstrual periods reported by people who take Sprintec and Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Painful menstrual periods with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Painful menstrual periodsPainful menstrual periods
Could your condition cause Painful menstrual periodsPainful menstrual periods
Recent general studies
- Coumadin and Gall Weed drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Gouty Tophus with Colchicine? - 2 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and N-6 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Back Crushing with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Primidone and Oats drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Triazolam? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein Urine with Letrozole? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Scar with Artane? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Aml) with Crestor? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Triazolam? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.