Who have Ulna fracture when taking Topamax and Tabebuia avellanedae - from FDA reports
There is no Ulna fracture reported by people who take Topamax and Tabebuia avellanedae yet. This review analyzes which people have Ulna fracture with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Ulna fractureUlna fracture
Could your condition cause Ulna fractureUlna fracture
Recent general studies
- Will you have Radiation Skin Injury with Zetia? - now
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Heparin? - a second ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Heparin? - a second ago
- Will you have Painful Red Eyes with Fanapt? - a second ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Heparin? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Heparin? - a second ago
- Will you have Jaundice Cholestatic with Neurontin? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Heparin? - a second ago
- Will you have Musculoskeletal Pain with Zoladex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucinations with Prevpac? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.