Who have Ear barotrauma when taking Topamax and Tai huang - from FDA reports
There is no Ear barotrauma reported by people who take Topamax and Tai huang yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear barotrauma with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma
Could your condition cause Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma
Recent general studies
- Will you have Biopsy Liver Abnormal with Azithromycin? - a second ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Stage Iii with Potassium Citrate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Neoplasm with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Carcinoid Tumor Of The Gastrointestinal Tract with Doxorubicin Hydrochloride? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Dacryocystitis with Augmentin? - 14 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Nabumetone drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Abilify and Claritin-D 24 Hour drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Duexis and Zyrtec drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Nalbuphine and Faex Medicinalis drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Will you have Kegel Exercises with Mestinon? - 21 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.