Who have Ear canal injury when taking Topamax and Tai huang - from FDA reports
There is no Ear canal injury reported by people who take Topamax and Tai huang yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear canal injury with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Could your condition cause Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Recent general studies
- Will you have Heat Intolerance with Citalopram Hydrobromide? - now
- Sulindac and Galafold drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Epididymitis with Bentyl? - 2 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Lorazepam drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Abilify and Da Hua Long Ya Cao drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss with Elmiron? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Elmiron? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Elmiron? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Elmiron? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight with Elmiron? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.