Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is reported only by a few people who get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71,271 people who have side effects while getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
71,271 people reported to have side effects after getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Haemangioma of skin.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 512 drugs and 268 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Haemangioma of skin from when people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 33.33 %
- in the first 30 days: 33.33 %
- after 30 days: 33.33 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 100 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 1 person, 33.33%
- Red Blood Cell Nucleated Morphology Present: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Iron Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Antinuclear Antibody Positive: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Johnson and johnson covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Invega Trinza and Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type - 5 seconds ago
- Zyflo and Biaxin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Signifor and Cortisol Free Urine Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Saccharomyces and Weakness - 6 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Night Sweats - 10 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - 11 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Sjogren Syndrome - 12 seconds ago
- Lantus and Lung Injury - 13 seconds ago
- Levitra and Genital Hypoaesthesia - 18 seconds ago
- Vigabatrin and Facial Bones Fracture - 19 seconds ago