Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and Neonatal hypoxia - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Neonatal hypoxia is reported only by a few people who get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and have Neonatal hypoxia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71,271 people who have side effects while getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
71,271 people reported to have side effects after getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Neonatal hypoxia.
What is Neonatal hypoxia?
Neonatal hypoxia (lack of oxygen in neonate) is found to be associated with 193 drugs and 91 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Neonatal hypoxia from when people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 100 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 100 %
- no: 0.0 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 100 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Neonatal hypoxia *:
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 100.00%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Johnson and johnson covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adderall and Apremilast drug interaction - a second ago
- Lunesta and Fasenra drug interaction - a second ago
- Protonix and Carbuncle - 2 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Meningitis Cryptococcal - 2 seconds ago
- Ankle Brachial Index Decreased and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e - 3 seconds ago
- Humalog and Neuralgia - 4 seconds ago
- Venofer and Dyskinesia - 4 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Nasal Congestion - 4 seconds ago
- Hyperpyrexia and Erythema Multiforme - 7 seconds ago
- Navane and Nasopharyngitis - 9 seconds ago