Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and Ulcerative keratitis - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Ulcerative keratitis is reported only by a few people who get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine and have Ulcerative keratitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71,271 people who have side effects while getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
71,271 people reported to have side effects after getting Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ulcerative keratitis.
What is Ulcerative keratitis?
Ulcerative keratitis (ulcerative inflammation of the cornea) is found to be associated with 965 drugs and 612 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Ulcerative keratitis from when people get Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 100 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 100 %
- no: 0.0 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 100 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Ulcerative keratitis *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Conjunctival Hyperaemia (congestion of conjunctival vessels): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Movement Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Discharge: 1 person, 100.00%
- Enlarged Heart: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ejection Fraction (the percentage of blood that is pumped out of a filled ventricle as a result of a heartbeat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Johnson and johnson covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vicodin and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Prolixin Decanoate and Erection Problems - 17 seconds ago
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Bladder Spasm - 18 seconds ago
- Antiviral and Fatigue - 34 seconds ago
- Isuprel and Klonopin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Pancreaze and Magnesium drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Trimethoprim and Clozaril drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Metabolic Syndrome and Hypotension - 49 seconds ago
- How effective is Gabapentin for Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia? - a minute ago
- How effective is Phentermine for Appetite Disorder? - a minute ago