Moderna COVID Vaccine and Cardiac fibrillation - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Cardiac fibrillation is found among people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Cardiac fibrillation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects when getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 10 people (0.0%) have Cardiac fibrillation.
What is Cardiac fibrillation?
Cardiac fibrillation (uncontrolled muscle contraction of heart) is found to be associated with 591 drugs and 317 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Cardiac fibrillation from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 50 %
- in the first 30 days: 50 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 40 %
- no: 60 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 28.57 %
- 2: 42.86 %
- 3+: 28.57 %
Common side effects people have besides Cardiac fibrillation *:
- Fever: 3 people, 30.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 2 people, 20.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 20.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 10.00%
- Axillary Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 10.00%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Cardiac fibrillation in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac fibrillation in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Raptiva and Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding - now
- Implanon and Rickets - 2 seconds ago
- Mupirocin and Hyponatremia - 4 seconds ago
- Diprivan and Weakness - 6 seconds ago
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride and Revlimid drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Body Mass Index Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Senna and Regular Insulin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Eye Color Change - 16 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Isosorbide Dinitrate drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Menopausal Symptoms and drugs of ingredients of insulin recombinant human - 25 seconds ago