Moderna COVID Vaccine and Cardiopulmonary failure - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Cardiopulmonary failure is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Cardiopulmonary failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Cardiopulmonary failure.
What is Cardiopulmonary failure?
Cardiopulmonary failure (cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 594 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Cardiopulmonary failure from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 40 %
- after 30 days: 60 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 100 %
- no: 0.0 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 20 %
- 2: 80 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Cardiopulmonary failure *:
- Death: 3 people, 60.00%
- Vital Functions Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Secretion Discharge: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 1 person, 20.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 20.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 1 person, 20.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Cardiopulmonary failure in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Cardiopulmonary failure in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Soliris and Premature Delivery - 5 seconds ago
- Darvon and Pulmonary Congestion - 6 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Potassium and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Darzalex drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Cardiomyopathy - 26 seconds ago
- Oxaliplatin and Zylet drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Losartan vs. Prazosin Hydrochloride - 42 seconds ago
- Prometrium and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia - 55 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Gout Aggravated - a minute ago