Moderna COVID Vaccine and Corneal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Corneal disorder is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Corneal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Corneal disorder.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 678 drugs and 411 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Corneal disorder from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 33.33 %
- in the first week: 66.67 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 25 %
- 2: 50 %
- 3+: 25 %
Common side effects people have besides Corneal disorder *:
- Visual Impairment: 3 people, 75.00%
- Eye Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blindness Unilateral: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Inflammation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Injury: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Irritation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ephedrine and Enlarged Heart - 32 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Rexulti drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Hepatitis Toxic - a minute ago
- Fluoxetine and Pancreatitis Relapsing - a minute ago
- Voltaren and Hyzaar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Aspirin and Weight Decreased - a minute ago
- Compazine and Chronic Kidney Disease - a minute ago
- Promethazine and Gadavist drug interaction - a minute ago
- Simulect and Skin Induration - 2 minutes ago
- Hydrea and Hearing Loss - 2 minutes ago