Moderna COVID Vaccine and Gait festinating - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
There is no Gait festinating reported by people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have side effects.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Gait festinating. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Gait Festinating?
Gait festinating is found to be associated with 328 drugs and 48 conditions by eHealthMe.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Gait festinating in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Gait festinating in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Tumor - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Percocet for Depression? - 9 seconds ago
- Donepezil Hydrochloride and Midodrine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Salivary Gland Infections - 13 seconds ago
- Acetic Acid and Deformity - 22 seconds ago
- How effective is Percocet for Migraine With Aura? - 23 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Klor-Con drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- How effective is Percocet for Wrist Surgery? - 33 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Injection Site Discoloration - 34 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Ciclopirox drug interaction - 40 seconds ago