Moderna COVID Vaccine and Hypoventilation - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Hypoventilation is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Hypoventilation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Hypoventilation.
What is Hypoventilation?
Hypoventilation (too shallow or too slow breathing, which does not meet the needs of the body) is found to be associated with 1,208 drugs and 626 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Hypoventilation from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 20 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 80 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 25 %
- no: 75 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 20 %
- 2: 80 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Hypoventilation *:
- Weakness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 80.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fibrin D Dimer Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Eosinophil Count Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Metabolic Function Test Abnormal: 2 people, 40.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 2 people, 40.00%
- Lymphocyte Percentage Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eprex and Tobi Podhaler drug interaction - now
- Skin Hyperpigmentation and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a second ago
- Mefloquine Hydrochloride vs. Quinine - a second ago
- Errin vs. Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol - 3 seconds ago
- Cosopt and Ulcerative Colitis - 4 seconds ago
- Eprex and Timolol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Blood Glucose Abnormal - 6 seconds ago
- Humira and Complement Factor C4 Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Brompheniramine Maleate vs. Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 9 seconds ago
- Diflunisal and Eye Pain - 11 seconds ago