Moderna COVID Vaccine and Keloids - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Keloids is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Keloids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Keloids.
What is Keloids?
Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) is found to be associated with 602 drugs and 430 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Keloids from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 100 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 66.67 %
- no: 33.33 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 50 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 50 %
Common side effects people have besides Keloids *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Reaction: 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Pruritus (severe itching at injection site): 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Injury: 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fever: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Keloids and moderna covid vaccine - a second ago
- Oxybutynin and Heart Attack - a second ago
- Amifostine and Itching - 3 seconds ago
- Zaleplon and Tinnitus - 3 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Rifater drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Stivarga and Triamcinolone drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ear Canal Erythema and moderna covid vaccine - 8 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin and Muscle Aches - 9 seconds ago
- Halaven and Morphine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Victoza and Abortion Spontaneous - 14 seconds ago