Moderna COVID Vaccine and Lipoma - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Lipoma is found among people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Lipoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects when getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 27 people (0.01%) have Lipoma.
What is Lipoma?
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) is found to be associated with 1,117 drugs and 597 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Lipoma from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 13.64 %
- in the first week: 40.91 %
- in the first 30 days: 27.27 %
- after 30 days: 18.18 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 70.37 %
- male: 29.63 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 16 %
- 60+: 48 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 5.56 %
- no: 94.44 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 42.31 %
- 2: 46.15 %
- 3+: 11.54 %
Common side effects people have besides Lipoma *:
- Pain: 6 people, 22.22%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 22.22%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 5 people, 18.52%
- Fever: 5 people, 18.52%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 14.81%
- Discomfort: 3 people, 11.11%
- Injection Site Pain: 3 people, 11.11%
- Ultrasound Scan Abnormal: 3 people, 11.11%
- Rash Pruritic (redness with itching): 2 people, 7.41%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 7.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cosopt and Bone Density Decreased - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Lithium Carbonate for Major Depression? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Milk Thistle for Liver Disorder? - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is L-Methylfolate for Major Depression? - 7 seconds ago
- Valium and Hyzaar drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Iodine and Synthroid drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Numbness And Tingling in Ibuprofen, how severe and when it was recovered? - 18 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Halcion drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Ultram Er and Inflammation - 18 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Benadryl drug interaction - 19 seconds ago