Moderna COVID Vaccine and Macrophages increased - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Macrophages increased is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Macrophages increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Macrophages increased.
What is Macrophages increased?
Macrophages increased (increased immune cells that eats foreign material and dead cells) is found to be associated with 156 drugs and 93 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Macrophages increased from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 100 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Macrophages increased *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vertebral Foraminal Stenosis (narrowing of the intervertebral foramen): 1 person, 100.00%
- Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder): 1 person, 100.00%
- Unilateral Hydronephrosis (kidney stone that causes obstruction of the ureter): 1 person, 100.00%
- Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of spinal column): 1 person, 100.00%
- Sensory Disturbance (sense disturbance): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nucleated Red Cells: 1 person, 100.00%
- Myelitis (infection or the inflammation of white matter or gray matter of spinal cord which is a part of central nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
- Monocyte Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Macrophages increased in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Macrophages increased in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin and Sepsis - now
- Oxybutynin and Vision Blurred - 7 seconds ago
- Loteprednol Etabonate and Forteo drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and Heart Palpitations - 8 seconds ago
- Beta Carotene and Muscle Twitching - 8 seconds ago
- Udenyca and Fainting - 9 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Optivar drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Calcium Ionised Increased and moderna covid vaccine - 12 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin and Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 17 seconds ago
- Sufentanil Citrate and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 17 seconds ago