Moderna COVID Vaccine and Painful ejaculation - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Painful ejaculation is reported only by a few people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Painful ejaculation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects while getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Painful ejaculation.
What is Painful ejaculation?
Painful ejaculation is found to be associated with 130 drugs and 135 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Painful ejaculation from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 50 %
- in the first 30 days: 50 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 50 %
- 2: 50 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Painful ejaculation *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Urine Present: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coccydynia (pain in the coccyx or tailbone area): 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Impaired Healing: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Painful ejaculation in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norflex and Cardiac Murmur - a second ago
- Levemir Flexpen and Metronidazole drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Night Sweats in Lupron Depot, how severe and when it was recovered? - 7 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 7 seconds ago
- Insulin and Scoliosis - 15 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Pain Of Skin - 16 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Constipation - 26 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Breast Cancer Stage Ii - 28 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Invokana drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Ms Contin drug interaction - a minute ago