Moderna COVID Vaccine and Vaginal haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Vaginal haemorrhage is found among people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine, especially for people who are 30-39 old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Vaginal haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392,577 people who have side effects when getting Moderna COVID Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
392,577 people reported to have side effects after getting Moderna COVID Vaccine.
Among them, 581 people (0.15%) have Vaginal haemorrhage.
What is Vaginal haemorrhage?
Vaginal haemorrhage (vaginal bleeding) is found to be associated with 2,514 drugs and 1,778 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Vaginal haemorrhage from when people get Moderna COVID Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 18.85 %
- in the first week: 45.84 %
- in the first 30 days: 19.78 %
- after 30 days: 15.53 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.47 %
- 20-29: 15.57 %
- 30-39: 33.15 %
- 40-49: 20.7 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 13.74 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 42.48 %
- no: 57.52 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.17 %
- no: 99.83 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 49.5 %
- 2: 40.99 %
- 3+: 9.5 %
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal haemorrhage *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 71 people, 12.22%
- Pain: 62 people, 10.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 58 people, 9.98%
- Headache (pain in head): 58 people, 9.98%
- Fever: 56 people, 9.64%
- Abortion Spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage): 50 people, 8.61%
- Pain In Extremity: 42 people, 7.23%
- Chills (felling of cold): 39 people, 6.71%
- Abdominal Pain: 38 people, 6.54%
- Menstruation Irregular: 37 people, 6.37%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Vaginal haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Vaginal haemorrhage in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Moderna covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albalon and Imodium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Haldol and Respiratory Distress - 5 seconds ago
- Impaired Healing and Tinnitus - 5 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 5 seconds ago
- Zosyn and Type 1 Diabetes - 7 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Myopathy Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Emend and Truvada drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Haemorrhoid Infection - 12 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Intestinal Obstruction - 13 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Tornalate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago