Moderna COVID Vaccine and Yeast infection - skin - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
There is no Yeast infection - skin reported by people who get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have side effects.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Moderna COVID Vaccine and have Yeast infection - skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What is Yeast Infection - Skin?
Currently, we are studying 272 people who have Yeast infection - skin.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Yeast infection - skin in Pfizer BioNTech COVID Vaccine
- Yeast infection - skin in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Browse all side effects of Moderna COVID Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Pemetrexed drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Pleuritic Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Invega and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Adderall and Sleep Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Epipen drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- How effective is Duloxetine Hydrochloride for Depression? - 24 seconds ago
- Zomig and Tylenol drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Humatrope and Constipation - 29 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Tooth Abscess - 32 seconds ago
- Eprex and Urinary Tract Infection - 36 seconds ago