Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Amino acid level abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Amino acid level abnormal is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, and on the same day of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Amino acid level abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects when getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 7 people (0.0%) have Amino acid level abnormal.
What is Amino acid level abnormal?
Amino acid level abnormal is found to be associated with 53 drugs and 8 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Amino acid level abnormal from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 50.0 %
- in the first week: 16.67 %
- in the first 30 days: 16.67 %
- after 30 days: 16.67 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 60 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 16.67 %
- no: 83.33 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 57.14 %
- 2: 42.86 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Amino acid level abnormal *:
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin: 2 people, 28.57%
- Computerised Tomogram Abdomen: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin B12 Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiac Flutter (abnormal heart rhythm): 1 person, 14.29%
- Gene Mutation Identification Test Positive: 1 person, 14.29%
- Full Blood Count Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fibrin D Dimer Increased: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fever: 1 person, 14.29%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Amino acid level abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Amino acid level abnormal in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Irbesartan and Aspirin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Amino Acid Level Abnormal and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 3 seconds ago
- Remodulin and Metabolic Encephalopathy - 4 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Furosemide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lecithin and Lactulose drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Mediastinum Neoplasm - 5 seconds ago
- Daptomycin and Papilloedema - 8 seconds ago
- Hiccups in Symbicort, how severe and when it was recovered? - 8 seconds ago
- Pain Exacerbated in Abilify Maintena Kit, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Bowel Sounds Abnormal - 11 seconds ago