Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, and on the same day of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects when getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 23 people (0.01%) have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
What is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness) is found to be associated with 1,586 drugs and 1,312 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 45.45 %
- in the first week: 22.73 %
- in the first 30 days: 9.09 %
- after 30 days: 22.73 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 69.57 %
- male: 30.43 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.52 %
- 20-29: 19.05 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 19.05 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 4.76 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 33.33 %
- no: 66.67 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 31.58 %
- 2: 63.16 %
- 3+: 5.26 %
Common side effects people have besides Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder *:
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 34.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 34.78%
- Feeling Abnormal: 7 people, 30.43%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 30.43%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 26.09%
- Memory Loss: 5 people, 21.74%
- Fever: 5 people, 21.74%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 21.74%
- Disturbance In Attention: 4 people, 17.39%
- Ear Pain: 4 people, 17.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetylcysteine and Headache - now
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 7 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Sinus Bradycardia - 11 seconds ago
- Magnesium Sulfate and Headache - 16 seconds ago
- Levobunolol Hydrochloride and Insomnia - 17 seconds ago
- Abilify and Multi-Organ Failure - 17 seconds ago
- Ultravist 150 and Blood Creatinine Increased - 18 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Pelvic Mass - 21 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Non-Neutralising Antibodies Positive - 33 seconds ago