Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Bacterial liver abscess - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Bacterial liver abscess is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, and after 30 days of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Bacterial liver abscess. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects when getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 6 people (0.0%) have Bacterial liver abscess.
What is Bacterial liver abscess?
Bacterial liver abscess is found to be associated with 1,174 drugs and 806 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Bacterial liver abscess from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 33.33 %
- in the first 30 days: 16.67 %
- after 30 days: 50.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 66.67 %
- no: 33.33 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 20 %
- 2: 60 %
- 3+: 20 %
Common side effects people have besides Bacterial liver abscess *:
- Fever: 4 people, 66.67%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 4 people, 66.67%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 50.00%
- Computerised Tomogram Abdomen Abnormal: 3 people, 50.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 33.33%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Bacterial liver abscess in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bacterial liver abscess in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Keppra and Joint Dislocation - now
- Bentyl and Amblyopia - now
- Baraclude and Nasopharyngitis - now
- Carisoprodol and Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Prolonged - a second ago
- Dexamethasone and Arteriovenous Fistula - a second ago
- Lactulose and Lymphopenia - a second ago
- Clozaril and Periorbital Oedema - a second ago
- Coq10 and Application Site Pruritus - a second ago
- Weight Abnormal and Cushing'S Syndrome - 14 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Pulmicort drug interaction - 15 seconds ago