Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Corneal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Corneal disorder is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Corneal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 286,220 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
286,220 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Corneal disorder.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 637 drugs and 401 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Corneal disorder from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 40 %
- in the first week: 60 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 50 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 33.33 %
- 2: 66.67 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Corneal disorder *:
- Swelling Face: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 40.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 20.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blindness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 1 person, 20.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 20.00%
- Eye Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
- Eye Irritation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Solu-Medrol and Feeling Jittery - 12 seconds ago
- Donepezil Hydrochloride and Subdural Haematoma - 16 seconds ago
- How effective is Mirapex for Tremor? - 20 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Heparin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- How effective is Bupropion Hydrochloride for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? - 27 seconds ago