Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Dermatitis atopic - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Dermatitis atopic is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Dermatitis atopic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects when getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 43 people (0.01%) have Dermatitis atopic.
What is Dermatitis atopic?
Dermatitis atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder) is found to be associated with 1,419 drugs and 468 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 108,392 people who have Dermatitis atopic.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Dermatitis atopic from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 34.29 %
- in the first week: 45.71 %
- in the first 30 days: 5.71 %
- after 30 days: 14.29 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 69.05 %
- male: 30.95 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.76 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 19.05 %
- 50-59: 23.81 %
- 60+: 38.1 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 15.62 %
- no: 84.38 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 41.67 %
- 2: 38.89 %
- 3+: 19.44 %
Common side effects people have besides Dermatitis atopic *:
- Rashes (redness): 22 people, 51.16%
- Itching: 11 people, 25.58%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 16.28%
- Rash Pruritic (redness with itching): 5 people, 11.63%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 5 people, 11.63%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 4 people, 9.30%
- Pain: 4 people, 9.30%
- Skin Exfoliation (removal of the oldest dead skin cells): 3 people, 6.98%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 6.98%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 6.98%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prochlorperazine Maleate and Trulicity drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Cefadroxil drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Diovan and Ferriprox drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Sodium Chloride 0.9% drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Wax Blockage - 17 seconds ago
- Salonpas and Atrovent drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Venclexta and Macular Degeneration - 20 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Gelnique drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium and Sinusitis Chronic - 29 seconds ago
- Actrapid and Polaramine drug interaction - 31 seconds ago