Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Ear infection bacterial - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Ear infection bacterial is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Ear infection bacterial. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Ear infection bacterial.
What is Ear infection bacterial?
Ear infection bacterial is found to be associated with 164 drugs and 125 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Ear infection bacterial from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 100 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 33.33 %
- no: 66.67 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 50 %
- 2: 50 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Ear infection bacterial *:
- Dizziness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ear Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bacterial Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 1 person, 33.33%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 33.33%
- Deafness Unilateral: 1 person, 33.33%
- Facial Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Facial Paralysis (loss of function of face muscle): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Ear infection bacterial in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear infection bacterial in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Concerta and Swelling - a second ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Haemorrhage Urinary Tract - a second ago
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Xanax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Verelan Pm vs. Fish Oil - 4 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Exostosis - 4 seconds ago
- Xanax and Clonazepam drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Reglan and Xanax drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Incivek drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lamivudine and Diabetic Hyperosmolar Non Ketoacidosis - 11 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Xanax drug interaction - 14 seconds ago