Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Ear popping - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Ear popping is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Ear popping. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 286,220 people who have side effects when getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
286,220 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 13 people (0.0%) have Ear popping.
What is Ear popping?
Ear popping is found to be associated with 924 drugs and 565 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Ear popping from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 9.09 %
- in the first week: 63.64 %
- in the first 30 days: 9.09 %
- after 30 days: 18.18 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 8.33 %
- 60+: 41.67 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 8.33 %
- no: 91.67 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 76.92 %
- 2: 23.08 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Ear popping *:
- Ear Discomfort: 6 people, 46.15%
- Ear Pain: 6 people, 46.15%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 6 people, 46.15%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 38.46%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 23.08%
- Throat Irritation: 2 people, 15.38%
- Hypoacusis (loss of hearing): 2 people, 15.38%
- Hearing Loss: 2 people, 15.38%
- Audiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 7.69%
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (a syndrome of progressive hearing loss): 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Keppra and Glioblastoma Multiforme - 8 seconds ago
- Plavix and Tapentadol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Dronabinol and Albuterol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Creatine Urine Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Back Pain and Uterine Polyp - 15 seconds ago
- Keppra and Osteoporosis - 15 seconds ago
- Fluvastatin Sodium and Intussusception - 16 seconds ago
- Restoril and Groin Pain - 16 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Neutropenic Infection - 21 seconds ago
- Micardis and Colecalciferol drug interaction - 24 seconds ago