Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv.
What is Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv?
Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv (the lung cancer has spread to other organs of the body, such as the other lung, brain, or liver) is found to be associated with 573 drugs and 237 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 5,455 people who have Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 66.67 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 33.33 %
- after 30 days: 0.0 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 33.33 %
- no: 66.67 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 33.33 %
- no: 66.67 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 33.33 %
- 2: 33.33 %
- 3+: 33.33 %
Common side effects people have besides Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv *:
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 33.33%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Death: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cough: 1 person, 33.33%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Otezla and Delirium - a second ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Sleep Apnea Syndrome - 2 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Ejection Fraction Abnormal - 3 seconds ago
- Azithromycin and Escherichia Infection - 14 seconds ago
- How effective is Vicoprofen for Fibromyalgia? - 15 seconds ago
- Combivent and Vision Blurred - 20 seconds ago
- Percocet and Borderline Personality Disorder - 25 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Crohn'S Disease - 27 seconds ago
- Bextra and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Ruxience and Abdominal Pain - 31 seconds ago