Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Occlusion - renal artery - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Occlusion - renal artery is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Occlusion - renal artery. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Occlusion - renal artery.
What is Occlusion - renal artery?
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) is found to be associated with 1,224 drugs and 704 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Occlusion - renal artery from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 0.0 %
- in the first 30 days: 66.67 %
- after 30 days: 33.33 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 66.67 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 33.33 %
Common side effects people have besides Occlusion - renal artery *:
- Vertebral Foraminal Stenosis (narrowing of the intervertebral foramen): 1 person, 33.33%
- Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Angiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aortic Aneurysm (enlargement of an aortic artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall): 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Creatine Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diverticulum Intestinal (a pouch that is attached to the first part of the small intestine): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Occlusion - renal artery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diprosone and Hypergammaglobulinaemia Benign Monoclonal - now
- Valium and Sjogren Syndrome - now
- Glucosamine and Cyclosporine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Dry Mouth - 2 seconds ago
- Torisel and Percocet drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Algin and Advil drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Streptococcal Infection - 46 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis - 47 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Macule - 48 seconds ago
- Buspar and Ocuflox drug interaction - 59 seconds ago