Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Polyhydramnios - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Polyhydramnios is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Polyhydramnios. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Polyhydramnios.
What is Polyhydramnios?
Polyhydramnios (excess of amniotic fluid in the amniotic sac) is found to be associated with 489 drugs and 291 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 1,484 people who have Polyhydramnios.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Polyhydramnios from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 66.67 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 33.33 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 50 %
- no: 50 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 66.67 %
- 2: 33.33 %
- 3+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Polyhydramnios *:
- Ultrasound Antenatal Screen Abnormal: 3 people, 100.00%
- Stillbirth (a birth of dead foetus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pre-Eclampsia (high blood pressure and significant amounts of protein in the urine of a pregnant woman): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Induced Labor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Foetal Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement of foetus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Foetal Heart Rate Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Foetal Disorder (fetus disease): 1 person, 33.33%
- Foetal Death (death of foetus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Depakene and Lymphocyte Count Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Pulmonary Infarction - 10 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Loss Of Consciousness - 11 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Sensation Of Foreign Body - 12 seconds ago
- Smoflipid and Xanax drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Prednisone drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Toradol and Oral Candidiasis - 45 seconds ago
- Vitamin K1 and Febuxostat drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Perindopril Erbumine and Facial Pain - 49 seconds ago