Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Quadriparesis - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
Quadriparesis is reported only by a few people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Quadriparesis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401,887 people who have side effects while getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401,887 people reported to have side effects after getting Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Quadriparesis.
What is Quadriparesis?
Quadriparesis (muscle weakness affecting all four limbs) is found to be associated with 803 drugs and 640 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time to have Quadriparesis from when people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine *:
- on the same day: 0.0 %
- in the first week: 50 %
- in the first 30 days: 0.0 %
- after 30 days: 50 %
Gender of people *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Did people recover *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
Death as an outcome *:
- yes: 0.0 %
- no: 100 %
# of vaccine dose *:
- 1: 0.0 %
- 2: 0.0 %
- 3+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Quadriparesis *:
- Weight Loss: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Impaired Driving Ability: 2 people, 66.67%
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 33.33%
- Central Nervous System Lesion (an abnormality in tissue of brain or spinal cord): 1 person, 33.33%
- Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction (dysfunction of nerve controlling movement and sensation to the lower leg, foot and toes): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Common Pfizer biontech covid vaccine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kadcyla and Lantus drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy - 19 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 and Evoxac drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Diovan and Creatinine Urine Increased - 30 seconds ago
- Anal Pruritus and drugs of ingredients of dulaglutide - 48 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir and Dizziness Aggravated - 56 seconds ago
- Pertussis and Arrhythmias - a minute ago
- Procardia Xl and Hearing Loss - a minute ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Atrioventricular Block Complete - a minute ago
- Flomax and Schamberg'S Disease - a minute ago