Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and T-cell lymphoma stage iii - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
There is no T-cell lymphoma stage iii reported by people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have side effects.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have T-cell lymphoma stage iii. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is T-cell Lymphoma Stage Iii?
T-cell lymphoma stage iii (there are cancerous cells in the lymph nodes) is found to be associated with 21 drugs and 22 conditions by eHealthMe.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- T-cell lymphoma stage iii in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- T-cell lymphoma stage iii in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tachyphrenia and Fatigue - 2 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Hepatosplenic Candidiasis - 5 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Blood Sodium Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Botox and Product Taste Abnormal - 6 seconds ago
- Proventil and Loss Of Libido - 7 seconds ago
- Multivitamin and Peripheral Sensorimotor Neuropathy - 11 seconds ago
- Onfi and Feeding Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Parcopa drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Paricalcitol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago