Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and Zollinger-ellison syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of CDC and FDA data
There is no Zollinger-ellison syndrome reported by people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have side effects.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Zollinger-ellison syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the CDC and the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Zollinger-ellison Syndrome?
Zollinger-ellison syndrome (increased production of the hormone gastrin from a small tumour of pancreas) is found to be associated with 153 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Other COVID vaccine studies:
- Zollinger-ellison syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zollinger-ellison syndrome in Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine
Vaccine side effects by duration, gender, age and dose:
Browse all side effects of Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on data from the CDC and the FDA.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dobutrex and Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Increased - a second ago
- Lactulose and Vitamin B12 Deficiency - 2 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Physical Disability - 23 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Finger Crushing - 35 seconds ago
- Eye Floaters in Melatonin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 35 seconds ago
- Rexulti and Drug Screen Positive - 40 seconds ago
- Bleeding Into The Skin in Trileptal, how severe and when it was recovered? - 43 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-100 and Gastroenteritis Viral - 47 seconds ago
- Tranxene and Trichotillomania - 52 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Perivascular Dermatitis - 54 seconds ago